The Boat Owner's Manual
The Owner's Manual for Callipygia was a 3-ring binder in which we kept, under numbered tabs, the important boat papers as listed below. At the front of the binder we made a hand-written Table of Contents showing what elements could be found under each tab. This binder lived on a bookshelf in the main cabin along with the other binders containing assorted boat information and records.
- Documents related to the boat purchase, federal documentation, and state registration.
- Licenses and certifications related to radio use.
- Boat and equipment surveys in chronological order, most recent on top.
- Marina and storage contracts (if any)
- Boat insurance papers (if any)
- Copies or originals of magazine articles featuring the Tayana 37.
- Waste Management Plan to meet Coast Guard requirements.
- Operations and Maintenance Manual published by the Tayana Owner's Group.
- Blueprints from when the boat was constructed.
- Brochures from when the boat was originally marketed.
Bill Dillon (KG4QFM)
Pat Watt (KG4QFQ)
This page was last modified on
August 9, 2009
Copyright 2005 The Trouser Rollers. All Rights Reserved.